When it comes to attracting attention, nothing beats a great newspaper article, TV interview or radio feature. And whether it’s the print or broadcast media that picks up your press release, your story will of course appear online too, often with enhancements such as video.
Did you know some of the most read and shared digital content originates from media articles? This means Public Relations, or PR, is now a powerful Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tool, too. In fact, as Google finetunes its algorithms to give customers better search results, SEO professionals and content marketers are using PR to help boost their client rankings.
The best PR harnesses the might of the media to the benefit of your organisation. It builds and protects your reputation and brings more people your way. It lends authenticity and trustworthiness to your brand, limits damage in a crisis and will even enhance your SEO.
At the heart of PR is masterly storytelling. You’ll be amazed how our award-winning team at Look Lively Media teases out stories you never knew you had and works with media contacts to produce coverage that people notice and share.
top-class PR will:
- raise awareness of your organisation or brand
- enhance your reputation and credibility
- attract and persuade customers to choose you
- protect your well-earned reputation
- ensure damage limitation in a crisis
- boost your SEO or Google ranking
Why Look Lively Media?
We’re former journalists and award-winning PRs with a book full of contacts, decades of experience and digital nouse – we know how the media works. Companies small and large have been delighted with our successful PR campaigns. We will:
- devise your PR strategy using sound analysis
- devise and run multi-media campaigns using creativity
- integrate with social media and digital marketing
- identify proactive PR activities/opportunities
- write press releases and features that get used
- target online and offline publications
- crisis manage negative PR situations
- monitor results on a regular basis
- evaluate your Return on Investment (ROI)